Dated Info re Raw and Living Spirit Retreat

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007

      Warm Greetings ~

      I have important, dated information to pass on regarding the second annual Raw and Living Spirit Retreat to be held south of Portland, OR, September 6-9, 2007. You can read about the presenters, incredible chefs, and the beautiful camp grounds, as well as see photos from last year's event at http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org

      Last year's event was truly a success. The evaluations and comments were overwhelmingly positive. We aim to do even better this year...

      The "Early Bird" registration discount expires on June 1st. Be sure to get your registration in before that date to save $100. The registration fee includes everything: lodging, meals, snacks, and workshops.

      On June 8th, as a benefit for the retreat, the Blossoming Lotus Cafe is presenting a Live Food Feast (including a live chocolate tasting) with special guest Victoria Boutenko from the Raw Family who will be signing copies of her newly revised and expanded edition of 12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food.

      Don't miss out!

      Annette