Live food benefit - Sign up for classes - 7 Minute Chef videos

  • mike@therawdiet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Hi folks,

      Below is the latest newsletter from Bo Rinaldi and Blossoming Lotus. There are two Portland events mentioned.

      If the forward doesn't work you can view the newsletter on-line at
      http://www.veganfusion.com/newsletter/05-24-07.htm

      Bo has a brand new recipe eBook called the 7 Minute Chef, it has both raw and cooked vegan recipes:
      http://therawdiet.7minchef.hop.clickbank.net

      The 7 Minute Chef videos are very cool. Have a great weekend!

      Mike Snyder