Wrong address Potluck

  • Mary Lu Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      Dear Shannon,

      Thank you for the invitation.  This is not the same address as last time!!  I think you meant it to be NE 17th instead of 175TH>>>>perhaps a resend of location so first timers come to the right place!

      Shannon Lundberg <shannacht@...> wrote:
      please join us for the monthly raw food potluck at my house in ne portland. bring yourself and your favorite raw fruit or vegetable dish.

      Where: 4715 NE 175h Ave, Portland (1.5 blocks South of Alberta)
      When: Tuesday, May 15th 7-9pm

      i look forward to to seeing you there!

      Shannon Lundberg
      Bewegung