China Study comes to Portland - Free recipe - Sign up for classes

  • mike@therawdiet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      Hello folks,

      I am excited for Veg Fest this weekend! It will be a cool event.

      Below is the Blossoming Lotus email invitation.

      www.RawAndLivingSpirit.org  will be hosting a table.

      More details about the VegFest at
      http://www.portlandvegfest.org

      See you there!

      Mike

      P.S. If the attachment below does not work, the newsletter is posted at

      http://www.veganfusion.com/newsletter/05-08-07.htm