Looking to start something

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      I just rented 5 acres in Brookings, OR the sunbelt of Oregon. The
      owners told me I could do what I want with it. I'd like to start a
      community of sorts with like-minded people.....growing, sprouting,
      juicing....perhaps a wellness center. Currently there are 2 buildings
      on the property.....a large mobile home and another building that could
      be whatever. The place needs some elbow grease but has great potential.
      If anyone is interested please email me at marnacla@....