Juice Feast

  • Ariel Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Hi all, :)

      I am leading a 3-Day Juice Fast or "Feast" because we will be drinking lots of nutritious juice with a variety of greens and other veggies and fruits.

      When: Saturday, May 5th.
      Where: My office in SW Portland, close to Multnomah Village
      Cost: $45
      Why: The weather is getting warmer and maybe you are ready to "clean out" and start anew?
      Hosted by: Dr. Ariel, a naturopathic doctor that supports people transitioning to a live, organic vegan diet.

      The program includes:

      - How to transition into the Juice Fast with a 2 Day pre-cleanse.

      - Why juicing with primarily green juices and some fruit juices is a great way to cleanse. (Nourishing the body helps you to release more toxins.)

      - Instruction booklet with juicing recipes and day-to-day tips.

      - Inner Cleanse Fiber Blend. A special colon cleansing mixture that I formulated.

      - Liver Cleansing Capsules. A blend of milk thistle, dandelion and ginger.

      - How to ease back into eating solid foods and preserve the benefits of cleansing.

      Hopefully, you will learn a little somethin' new and get some group support for starting your Inner Spring Cleaning.

      Call me at (503) 892-0500 or sign up at my website www.nwrejuvenate.com

      Happy Juicing,

      Ariel

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.