HEALTH FREEDOM. VERY SERIOUS THREAT. OPEN ASAP

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      The Food and Drug Administration is poised to
      DRASTICALLY limit our access to preventive medicine
      unless we PROTEST LOUD AND WIDELY BY APRIL 30, 2007
      (Yes, in 11 days.)

      THIS IS FOR REAL!

      This information comes to me from (except for my inner
      listening to God's guidance) the person i trust most
      on this earth, Dr. Gabriel Cousens, M.D.

      I truly believe this is the most serious threat to our
      safety that i know of.

      Follow this link and you will find a leaflet that you
      can print and pass out, as well as further
      information.

      http://www.treeoflife.nu/dl/onepagehealthfreedom.pdf

      For further information, you can go to the website of
      Dr. Gabriel Cousens: www.treeoflife.nu/healthrights

      I believe we can stop this, but we do not have a
      minute to lose.

      I and your and my descendents thank you.

      PEACE ON EARTH!

      Blessed are the Peacemakers.
      Many Blessings.
      Pamela Melcher