Victoria Boutenko & Blossoming Lotus Benefit Raw & Living Spirit

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:08 PM

      Warm Greetings ~

      Please join us for the Raw and Living Spirit Benefit and Live Food Feast by the Blossoming Lotus with Special Guest Author and Live Food Expert Victoria Boutenko.

      There are two ways to attend and support the benefit

      For $40 per person you will receive a complete Live Food Feast and admission to Victoria's exclusive and exciting talk! Please sign up early as seating for the feast is limited to 75 and assures your seat at the talk which begins at 7:30pm. Of course, this will include a live chocolate tasting. (The entire menu will be posted on the Blossoming Lotus web site by May 8th for all to enjoy.)

      If you wish to attend the talk only, please sign up now as well, as our capacity is limited to the first 75 people. The total event is expected to draw about 150 people learning, sharing and interacting as we learn the wisdom Victoria shares from her life experiences.

      There will be an author book signing and many other goodies will be available for sale for everyone to enjoy.  All proceeds are designed to benefit the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat to be held in Molalla, OR, September 6-9, 2007.

      To register online, please go to:

      http://www.blpdx.com/upcoming_events.php     and click on "Register online"

      Thank you! I'll look forward to seeing you there.

      Annette