Anyone need an ACME Supreme Juicerator?

  • Milan Milan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 2:34 PM
      Hi, there,

      I have decided to sell my ACME Supreme Juicerator since we are moving. It is in excellent condition except that it needs a new 'teeth plate' from jucing so many carrots <smile> which can be purchased for $25-30. I paid $300 for it and will let it go for $75 because it needs a new teeth plate.

      I also have a stacking sprouting system that I no longer need. The trays/lids stack to about a foot high. It is manual so you have to do your own daily rinsing. It works great for teeny tiny seeds, too...

      If you'd like either, let me know...

      Aimee

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.