Re:I need worms--Vermicomposting: I GOT worms!

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi,

      I have worm bin that's most likely full of baby worms that might enjoy  a new home.

      I also help people set up worm bins (I'm a certified gardener and composter educator.)

      Let me know if I can help

      Bruce

      check out my upcoming classes at

      www.thesunkitchen.com

      The fish are biting.
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
        Dear Bruce,

        I also am interested in worms for a worm bin. Are the
        worms red worms? What do you want as energy exchange
        for the worms?

        Thank you for your response to this.

        PEACE ON EARTH!

        Blessed are the Peacemakers.