Worms and fermentation

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      I have red wigglers and their are books at the library etc on vermiculture. PS I am in the meadows area of Vancouver.

      I had a friend teach me and another friend how to make sauerkraut and it is emplowering definately worth $30 and a drive to learn.  Books and friends even non raw and non vegetarian friends like the one that taught me.

      :>)

      Bill
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      360 695 4482