Super-charge your Green Smoothie with Wild-Crafted Greens!!!

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Stalking the WILD GREEN Smoothie!

      Sunday April 15 (10 am- 1 pm) cost $35

      Green Smoothies are the easiest way to get the greens you need for optimal health into your diet. Now you can SUPER-CHARGE THEM!

      Wild-crafted greens are a sustainable source of the most nutritious, freshest, delicious, vital food available right in your backyard and neighborhood!
      On this foraging field trip to Oak Bottoms where you will learn to identify and harvest local wild greens.

      Afterwards we will blend-up a super-nutrient and life force-filled green smoothie from our fresh-harvested bounty!
      We will meet at the trailhead of Oak Bottoms on Milwaukee Avenue in the SE. (Call Bruce if you have any questions: 503 236 3124)

      Register at www.thesunkitchen.com

      By popular Demand: Bread and Breakfast is back!

      Sunday April 22, 10 am - 1 pm

      6213, SE 18th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202

      Learn to create these dehydrated delights:

      ~Sprouted Spelt Cinnamon Rolls
      ~Crusty Pumpernickel Bagels with Sundried Tomato Cream Cheez
      ~Crunchy, Sweeeet Granola with Fresh Nut Milk

      All 100% RAW, VEGAN, ORGANIC HOMEMADE GOODNESS!!!

      All Classes taught by Master Chef Bruce Horowitz.

      Bruce was head chef at the world first live-food restaurant, RAW in San Francisco, and is a trained herbalist, certified permaculture designer. Bruce regularly rawks the kitchen at retreats for Nature's First Law and is the Executive Chef of the 2007 Raw Spirit Festival. Don't miss this opportunity to learn  from a pro!

      www.thesunkitchen.com

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time