Livin' Spoonful is looking for help

  • livinspoonful
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
      We're looking for part-time evening help...just a few hours per week to start. Our kitchen
      is on the corner of NE Sandy Blvd and 52nd Ave. We're not adverstising in the usual places
      because we want to connect with other raw-friendly folks. Please call or email Jim:

      503-230-8484
      jim@...

      Namaste,

      Jim
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
        Jim-- do you sell anything out of your place on Sandy? Thanks Helen
        > We're looking for part-time evening help...just a few hours per week to
        start. Our kitchen
        > is on the corner of NE Sandy Blvd and 52nd Ave. We're not adverstising in
        the usual places
        > because we want to connect with other raw-friendly folks. Please call or
        email Jim:

        > 503-230-8484
        > jim@...
        >
        > Namaste,
        >
        > Jim
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • livinspoonful
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
          We do sell in bulk direct to customers, but out of respect for our Landlord we don't invite
          customers to our kitchen to make a pick up. However, you can come to our home near Mt.
          Tabor to pick up an order, or it may be possible to deliver depending on timing and
          location.

          We also do special orders...modified recipes, etc. You probably wouldn't be surprised to
          know that there are many, many people with specific dietary preferences. Part of our
          mission is bringing healing raw foods to people in whatever form they need it. For
          example, we have a regular customer who orders Sunny Garden Herb crackers with no salt
          added, and Cookies with just nuts and apples, no dates, etc. Give me a call if you'd like
          more info.

          503-230-8484

          Jim