Transforming Lifestyle

  • Mary Lu Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I am new and would like to connect with others.  I read at Ann Wigmore's website of wonderful retreats in Costa Rica where you can learn how to sprout, dehydrate, use a slant board, etc.  But until I can go there, what can I connect with in Portland?

      Mary Lu

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • marnacla
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2007
        Hi Mary Lu,

        I live in Brookings but am going to Eugene for a fermentation workshop. I think you'll get to know people and will learn what you need to get started. Email me and I'll give you the address.You don't need to go all the way to Costa Rica to learn this stuff. I'm hoping to move to Portland in the next year and have been raw for about 3 years and am still learning. The workshop is the School of Rawk. I think it will be fun.

        Warmly,
        Margie

        Mary Lu Taylor <mlutaylor47@...> wrote:
        Dear Friends,

        I am new and would like to connect with others.  I read at Ann Wigmore's website of wonderful retreats in Costa Rica where you can learn how to sprout, dehydrate, use a slant board, etc.  But until I can go there, what can I connect with in Portland?

        Mary Lu

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar

      • Mary Lu Taylor
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2007
          Hello again Margie!  In reading thru the info on the fermented class--there is no mention of the cost.  So pleae send additional details.  Thank you again!  Mary Lu

          Mary Lu Taylor <mlutaylor47@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Dear Friends,

          I am new and would like to connect with others.  I read at Ann Wigmore's website of wonderful retreats in Costa Rica where you can learn how to sprout, dehydrate, use a slant board, etc.  But until I can go there, what can I connect with in Portland?

          Mary Lu

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Never miss an email again!
          Yahoo! Toolbar