Re: holistic dentist

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hi Carley ~

      If you want to drive the other direction, I can recommend my dentist, a
      holistic biological dentist, in Spokane:

      Dr. Robert Stephan
      (509) 325-2051
      731 W Indiana Ave
      Spokane, WA 99205-4627

      I think he's wonderful. You may remember Ethan from the potluck you
      attended in White Salmon eons ago.... Ethan and Karen and I all go to
      Dr. Stephan. The biggest drawback is that for new appointments and work
      like cleaning, it takes about two months to get an appointment.

      Please give my best to your family!

      Annette