Re:holistic dentist

  • Milan Milan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi, Laura,

      I really like Dr. Bita Zavari at DentSpa (www.dentspa.net ) in the Beaverton area. You also get a free foot or hand massage with your dental appts...and, at your first visit you also get a free consultation with the Naturopath if you like. For the first time I felt comfortable when I had dental work done.

      Aimee

      re:

      Posted by: "Laura Carley" carleyfam@...   carleyfam

      Tue Apr 3, 2007 3:31 pm (PST)

      Hi,
      Can anyone refer me to a holistic dentist in Portland area? Thanks alot!!!!!
      Laura Carley

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      Never miss an email again!

      Need Mail bonding?
    • Annette
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        Hi Carley ~

        If you want to drive the other direction, I can recommend my dentist, a
        holistic biological dentist, in Spokane:

        Dr. Robert Stephan
        (509) 325-2051
        731 W Indiana Ave
        Spokane, WA 99205-4627

        I think he's wonderful. You may remember Ethan from the potluck you
        attended in White Salmon eons ago.... Ethan and Karen and I all go to
        Dr. Stephan. The biggest drawback is that for new appointments and work
        like cleaning, it takes about two months to get an appointment.

        Please give my best to your family!

        Annette