HUGE HOPE! Supreme Court rules EPA ALREADY has the authority to start curbing global warming.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      CHECK THIS OUT! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Truth is stronger than ignorance.

      I believe that the Natural Resources Defense Council
      is one of the most effective environmantal
      organizations. Robert F. Kennnedy, Jr. is a leader of
      NRDC.

      See, i don't always send you depressing stuff.

      If you don't want these emails, just click reply and
      put "STOP" in the subject line and i will immediately,
      permanently, and respectfully stop.

      PEACE ON EARTH!
      Blessed are the Peacemakers.
      Many Blessings!