NE PDX Raw Food Potluck Tues. 4/10 7-9pm

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hello! i wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to a raw food potluck at my house. please bring your favorite raw vegetable dish and join us for delicious live food not to mention engaging conversation.

      Here are the details:

      When: Tuesday, April 10th 7-9pm
      Where: 4715 NE 17th Ave (1.5 blocks South of Alberta)

      I look forward to seeing you there.

      warmth,

      shannon

      Shannon Lundberg