April RAW Food Classes in Portland

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007

      Stalking the WI

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
    • Chef Sprout
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        April Raw Foods Classes in Portland
        www.thesunkitchen.com

        Stalking the WILD GREEN Smoothie
        Sunday April 15 (10 am- 1 pm) cost $35

        Green Smoothies are the latest breakthrough for many raw foodists--an easy way to get the greens they need into their diet. Now you can supercharge them!

        Wild greens are a sustainable source of the most nutritious, freshest, delicious, vital food available right in your backyard and neighborhood!
        On this foraging field trip to Oak Bottoms where you will learn to identify and harvest local wild greens. Afterwards we will blend-up a super-nutrient and life force-filled green smoothie from our fresh-harvested bounty! We will meet at the trailhead of Oak Bottoms on Milwaukee Avenue in the SE.

        (Call Bruce if you have any questions: 503 236 3124)
        Register at www.thesunkitchen.com

        Master Chef Bruce Horowitz is a retreat chef for Natures First Law, Executive Chef of the Raw Spirit Fest and Owner/Executive Chef of the Sun Kitchen. Bruce is also a trained herbalist, certified Permaculture Designer, and Organic Gardener and Composter Educator.

        DON'T MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN TO 'ECO-EAT' FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH!

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...