MANDATORY ALMOND PASTEURIZATION

  • jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      This threatens all raw food businesses as well as violates our
      individual rights to eat organic raw foods of our choice.

      All Almonds will be Pasteurized starting 2007!

      No label allowing "truly raw almonds"

      Almonds labeled as "Raw Almonds" will still have been pasteurized!

      A big lie and fraud!! You are about to be denied your food freedom
      choices!

      Did you know that starting in the fall of 2007, truly raw almonds will not
      be available in the USA or Canada? See link below for the pasteurization
      plan.

      http://www.almondboard.com/Programs/content.cfm?ItemNumber=890&snItemNumber

      (this was forwarded to me this morning from Dan Hoyt on NY. I have
      already written a letter to try to get some details from the Almond
      board, is anyone else aware of this??)