Re: [RawPortland] Are Sunday Gatherings at Enterbeing still happening? I hope so.

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      Yes, Pamela, thanks for asking. It's been an ongoing, tasty, and fun weekly gathering. Christ the Healer UCC (the creators of the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat-www.rawandlivingspirit.org) sponsor a raw catered "Sunday Supper" at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta in Portland every Sunday from 5-7 pm. The meal is part of an interfaith Christian gathering open to all that begins with an hour of conversation over dinner relating to a theme of the week. Then we read and discuss a page from The Lost Spiritual World  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cexFTnghiYg   --if you'd like a sneek peek-- sit in silence for 10 minutes, pray, and close with probably the world's only raw communion. You are welcome to come just for the meal and conversation from 5-6 if you wish and we appreciate a donation for the food and rent.
      Gabrielle Chavez

      Pamela Melcher wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      Are the Sunday Gatherings at Enterbeing still
      happening? I certainly hope so. When do they start?
      Is the cost still $5-15, sliding scale.

      Thank you for responding.

      Many Blessings! Have a Fantastic Day!
      Pamela Melcher