Are Sunday Gatherings at Enterbeing still happening? I hope so.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 11:55 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Are the Sunday Gatherings at Enterbeing still
      happening? I certainly hope so. When do they start?
      Is the cost still $5-15, sliding scale.

      Thank you for responding.

      Many Blessings! Have a Fantastic Day!
      Pamela Melcher

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 9:58 AM
        Yes, Pamela, thanks for asking. It's been an ongoing, tasty, and fun weekly gathering. Christ the Healer UCC (the creators of the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat-www.rawandlivingspirit.org) sponsor a raw catered "Sunday Supper" at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta in Portland every Sunday from 5-7 pm. The meal is part of an interfaith Christian gathering open to all that begins with an hour of conversation over dinner relating to a theme of the week. Then we read and discuss a page from The Lost Spiritual World  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cexFTnghiYg   --if you'd like a sneek peek-- sit in silence for 10 minutes, pray, and close with probably the world's only raw communion. You are welcome to come just for the meal and conversation from 5-6 if you wish and we appreciate a donation for the food and rent.
        Gabrielle Chavez

        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html

        http://www.eset.com