personal growth classes?

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
      Hi all,
      Hope you don't mind that this is "off topic".
      I'm wondering if anyone knows or can suggest how I might find out:
      personal growth programs, groups, classes etc for teens or that teens would feel pretty welcome at.  Something along the lines of creative visualization, personal success.
      THANK YOU!!!
      Laura C.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • Jen Schlee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
        Hello Laura C. and other PDX Rawsome people!

        This is the most holistic and transforming work that I have been involved with, and it is
        coming to Portland next month - this is a chance to learn some powerful new tools that
        can change your life! Participants over the years have ranged in age from 13 to 84!

        As with anything experiential, it can be hard to describe with words. Hopefully the
        attached text and subsequent testimonials give enough of a taste that you decide to see
        for yourself!

        I'd be happy to answer any questions, based on my own experiences - I took my first
        'Wave 1' in June of 1998, and have been assisting periodically ever since.

        Warmly,

        Jen aka 'nifer :)

        jen'nifer schlee
        (650) 619-8665
        www.jencourage.org

        ----------------------------------

        Soulwave I: Initiation will initiate you into Soulwave Experience.

        How is all this accomplished?...
        You will learn the Soulwave technology, which demonstrates that everything is a wave-
        form. The many techniques of the Soulwave Experience are all based on surfing waves––of
        breath: (wave-breathing™); within the body: (body-waving™); to evolve old beliefs: (belief-
        waving™); and more. The core of the work, along with the Meltdown, is the Wave Zero™
        practice which combines all of it, and can be accessed in a few seconds... for the rest of
        your life!

        Soulwave I is more fun than you may think is reasonable, with gentle breathwork, music,
        movement that you can do even if you hate exercise, fun individual, paired and group
        practices, guided meditations, slideshows and/or movies, fascinating lectures on chaos
        theory and how it relates to your personal evolution... and the ecstatic waves of your own
        soul reemerging into the physical plane!

        Soulwave I is presented over one 3-day weekend.

        Upcoming Training:

        Trainer: Kathryn Darling and Friends
        Dates: April 27-29, 2007
        Location: NE Portland, OR
        Investment: $395 30-day advance / $450 regular

        Please call Kate Michaels for more information and to register @ (503) 939-9675.

        The Soulwave Website, with videos and other articles, can also be explored at:

        http://www.soulwave.org/whatschaos.html

        Testimonials:

        "Soulwave is a wisdom comprised of all of knowledge combined. No rock unturned, no
        vision turned down. This is the real deal. Honest, clear and propelling. It will change your
        life." –Xo

        "I love the magical blend of science and spirituality, so that I absorb the material on more
        than one level. I love the way there is no judgment in the room about anything! Wow! I love
        the energy of the teachers and how their commitment to EACH soul is so evident. A group
        event with personal attention. Soulwave has converged all the rivers of my past spiritual
        and psychological experience into one gentle but vital flow. I will be riding the wave into
        the future, grateful for this opportunity of personal ritual coupled with challenge. This is
        an ancient mystery school revealing secrets known and unknown." – Beverlee, Ph.D.

        "This class was amazing! It took me places where I didn't think I could go. Katie makes
        everyone feel at ease. These are true learnings that I plan on carrying forever." –David

        "The experience has taken me to my roots and has shown to me the missing piece which I
        needed to begin the healing process. This piece has become the foundation from which I
        will move forward." –Rory

        "Soulwave has pretty much saved my life. I am experiencing a major crisis in my life, and
        the knowledge and processes have kept me from spinning out of control emotionally. Each
        day I am more able to witness and be in the experience without getting stuck in the
        emotional turmoil. And when I do get caught up in feeling bad I have the tools to "melt it
        down" and regain my sense of inner peace and deep knowing that all is okay." –Janean

        "To Soulwave: What I love most about you is your ability to move me safely through
        emotions that I previously have gone around. I love the way I was walked through riding
        the wave and the awareness I acquired through "zero" part. Soulwave connects and gives
        movements to the tools I have been collecting. Soulwave allowed me to move through the
        element of my life that has made me feel stuck. In a sense it freed me from internal mind
        tangles that have kept me in a static place, both emotionally and mentally. I feel as if I
        finally have a tool that can allow me clarity and joy in the process." –Zig Zag

        "What a blessing! I have struggled for years with the imbalance in my life, but soulwave
        gave more clarity and peace and balance in a short period of time than I have ever gotten
        in any work I have ever done before." -Pearl Cook, CEO, Founder of Corporate Intentions

        "The negative messages that I have been carrying around with me for 30 years are literally
        being melted away. Through the power of the soulwave, I can become the kind of man that
        I want to be. My soul is emerging." – Josh Harben, CEO, Strategic Solutions Partners

        "I have searched and practiced many meditation and breathing techniques in my 70+
        years. Soulwave is for me the most integrated and direct approach to experience more of
        myself. I highly recommend it." -Christl von Drateln

        Soulwave is emerging as an integral path to self-realization, providing comprehensive
        tools for
        personal and planetary transformation (and that's just the tip of the waveberg)." - Tawn
        Kennedy, Sustainability Facilitator

        "This is an exciting new way of becoming more whole. You do not want to miss it. I got so
        much out of one weekend it is ridiculous. I feel like I have a new way of being - that I have
        more of myself. Soulwave is enlightening, freeing and very exciting. I am ready for more."
        --Marilyn, Personal Coach and Bookkeeper