Fred Meyer's Billboard Advertising

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007

      During the holiday season, I was impressed with the Fred Meyer advertising on billboards around town. First I noticed the picture of a huge vegetable tray with verbiage something like "Good food makes good parties." Since then, there have been pictures of happy children eating fruit along with encouragement to eat fruit for snacks. Would you like to join me in commending Fred Meyer for this? I think it's a huge and significant step toward educating SAD eaters of alternatives to the easy-to-grab chips and other junk foods. (Much like Storm and Jinjee's "Take a Fruit Break Guerrilla Advertising Campaign." (www.takeafruitbreak.com))  Hopefully, this kind of advertising is happening throughout the entire Kroger chain.

      To contact Fred Meyer:

      Email: http://www.fredmeyer.com/customercomments.htm

      Phone: 1-888-247-4439

      Mail:     Fred Meyer Stores
      Attn: GO West 1/Customer Relationship Center
      3800 SE 22nd Ave
      Portland , OR 97202-2918

      Thanks!

      Annette