Re: [RawPortland] Fwd: Long Interview with Bob Proctor from "The Secret"

  • Mary Lu Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
      Dear Friends of this group.  It is only in the last month that I have joined.  But I am marveling at what is coming to me through you.  Thank you for sending Bob Proctor interview and other emails about "The Secret".  If people are open to living at a higher vibration in their food choices, I am seeing is carry over to the entire focus of their life.  Thank you!!