Fwd: Long Interview with Bob Proctor from "The Secret"

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007

      http://www.abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=2975835&page=2

      > Many Blessings,
      > Pamela Melcher

      > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

    • Mary Lu Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
        Dear Friends of this group.  It is only in the last month that I have joined.  But I am marveling at what is coming to me through you.  Thank you for sending Bob Proctor interview and other emails about "The Secret".  If people are open to living at a higher vibration in their food choices, I am seeing is carry over to the entire focus of their life.  Thank you!!

        Pamela Melcher <dancingcedar@...> wrote:

        > Here is a way to access the text of a long interview
        > with Bob Proctor, one of the teachers in "The
        > Secret."
        > First click on the following link. Then, in the
        > middle of the page which will appear, click where it
        > says, "Click here to read a transcript of the
        > interview with 'The Secret'
        > contributor, Bob Proctor." I hope you enjoy it!

        http://www.abcnews. go.com/Nightline /story?id= 2975835&page= 2

        > Many Blessings,
        > Pamela Melcher

        > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate