Vegan potluck in Salem.

  • Phil Willette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      I wanted to let everyone know there is a Vegan potluck in Salem.
      It will hopefully be the first of many. It will be at the Unitarian
      Universalist Congregation of Salem at 5090 Center St NE on March 24th
      between 5:30 and 8:30.

      It is nice that someone is trying to get a group going here in Salem
      although not Raw, Vegan is the next best thing. It can be difficult
      for people living outside of Portland to get up there for get
      togethers. Hopefully this turns out to be a monthly thing.

      The flyer states "Bring your vegan potluck dish and a favorite family
      game. Please come prepared to share your recipes."