Fwd: Denise Linn's Path to Your Authentic Self. Awesome offer from Hay House

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 4:56 PM
      Dear Friends,

      I hope that this interests you.

      I watched a video of Denise Linn, and i LOVE her!

      One of the free gifts that accompany this offer was
      done by a teacher in The Secret.

      It may be that you need to act on this today. It does
      not say that outright, but that is sometimes the case
      with offers from Hay House.

      Hay House is the publishing company which is owned by
      Louise Hay, if that gives this more credibilty with
      you.

      Have a Fantastic day! Many Blessings!

      Pamela Melcher