Re: [RawPortland] Chelsea's Sancutary: An Underground RIFE clinic near Portland! LIFE-SAVING!

  • Robyn Cornwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      Erica,

      Do you know if this machine is the same as the one Hulda Clark mentions in her book, "The Cure for All Diseases"? In her book, she details how to build one yourself.

      Robyn

      Erica <schoolofrawk@...> wrote:
      Hi, I recently found out about a place called CHELSEA'S SANCTUARY
      and I wanted to share it with you. It isn't really underground, it
      is just not advertised.

      The owners lost their child to radiation therapy (note it wasn't the
      cancer...) and this is what they opened to heal their loss.

      It's full of frequency generators like RIFE machines and foot
      detoxes, and operates around DONATION.

      If you don't know what RIFE MACHINES are, please google it. THEY
      WORK. I've been battling candida for 20+ yrs and feel monumentally
      different after 1 weekend doing a parasite cleanse and a candida
      cleanse just a few times. While watching TV. I'm about to do more
      (note: I use my friends machine. If you want to BUY one, go here:
      www.futuretechtoday .com). Anyways, they will work on ANY disease,
      parasite, you name it. My friend has it for LYMES. It is a great
      modality to use in conjunction with a healthy diet!

      You won't find it in the yellowpages or online, it's here, though:

      Chelsea's Sanctuary
      293 3rd St
      Lafayette, OR 97127
      Ph: 503.864.9494

      Hours: 8 - 5 M - Th, 9 - 1 F

      Since we're all here for healing, I wanted to share.

      Erica/SchoolOfRAWk

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?