FREE Teleconference: Nutritional Self-Awareness (with Nutridiary Tutorial) [03/28/2007 CE - #4 of 4 in Getting Started n

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007

      Greetings everyone!

      The Path of Health community is pleased to announce our upcoming free teleconference entitled "Nutritional Self-Awareness: What Do You Really Eat?"  A complete program description appears below.

      This teleconference is #4 of 4 in our certificated program called "Getting Started on the Path of Health".

      DATE:  Wednesday evening, March 28, 2007 CE

      TIME:    8:30 PM EDT (GMT - 4, on daylight savings time)

         7:30 PM CDT / 6:30 PM MDT / 5:30 PM PDT
      1:30 AM (London , GMT) on Thursday, March 1
      12:30 PM (Sydney, GMT + 11) on Thursday, March 1

      DURATION: Approximately 100 minutes

      REQUESTED EXCHANGE: None (FREE)

      HANDOUT: In PDF format, sent via email to those who RSVP. Handout is yours to keep, and details the steps involved in creating a Nutridiary account, how to enter foods and meals, and a bit about goal-setting and tracking.

      AUDIO RECORDING: In MP3 format, sent via email following the teleconference, subject to our Path of Health Rights Notices. These are sent to you when you RSVP and subsequently and are included in audio form at the end of each recording

      RSVP:   RSVP@...   (NOT via a message to the whole group, please)

      (In case Yahoo ate the above, it's: "RSVP @ PathOfHealth dot org",

      only remove the spaces and change "dot" to a period.)

      Please include your full name and the telephone number from which

      you plan to call in. This enables us to identify you, so that you can

      "raise your hand" to ask a question during the call.

      NOTE: If you do not receive an automated response within a few minutes,

      please send a brief message to Teleconference @ PathOfHealth dot org.

      (Remove the spaces and change "dot" to a period.)

      ________________

      Program Information

      What's in it for me?

      • Understand the connection between self-awareness and healthful living.
      • End the confusion! Discover what is really in the foods you eat. Eliminate all guesswork!
      • Transform your understanding about what you eat by using a clear, straightforward, free online tool.
      • Explore sample recipes … Learn how many popular raw foods provide more than 50% of calories from fat … contributing to almost all so-called “sugar metabolic disorders”.
      • Increase your sense of independence and self-confidence regarding your raw food choices.

      Description

      Self-awareness lies at the foundation of our journey on the path of health. As we become increasingly self-aware, we experience greater ease in making choices that bring us the health and vitality we all desire.

      As we learn to eat a healthful raw diet, and particularly when we let go of eating salt and spices, our system restores our taste buds and sense of smell, and our awareness expands considerably. Eventually, many of us experience improvements throughout our physical or sensory awareness—in our hearing, balance, proprioception, and so forth.

      We also have many opportunities to improve our self-awareness in other ways.

      During this program, we expand our understanding and sense of ease about what we are really eating, so that we may make ever improving choices for ourselves over time. Focusing on macronutrients (carbohydrate, protein, fat), we show you, step-by-step, how to use an easy, free online tool, provided by a company called Nutridiary™ to determine your present balance—or imbalance—of these primary nutrients.

      You many benefit greatly from using such a tool, even for just a few days, to get a clear sense of what you are really eating. Then, you can use this tool to "spot-check" whenever you wish, and to inform yourself about the macronutrient composition of foods you eat infrequently.

      What we share during this program is just plain useful ... to anyone interested in a raw-food approach to eating and living. And what you discover about your own present diet may astonish you!

      ________________

      Path of Health

      Rights Notices

      Copyright 5767 (2007 CE in the common calendar). The Presiding Emissary for Vibrant Living Ministries, and Successors asserts a private copyright upon this entire publication as an absolute possessor of hereditaments, in accordance with the common law and under natural law.

      Click to download our complete Path of Health Rights Notices, which incorporate our Copyright Notice and our Program Recording Sharing Agreement.

    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        Dear Elchanen, I would like to participate in the
        teleconference on March 28. I tried clicking on tyour
        link which said "RSVP," and it pulled up a page which
        said that i cannot post to this group. The phone
        number that i will call from is 503-946-8048. Thank
        you very much for inviting me to participate. I am
        looking forward to it. Have a fantastic day! Many
        Blessings to you, Pamela Melcher

        <http://www.pathofhealth.org/Library/Path%20of%20Health%20Rights%20Notices.h
        > tml> Path of Health Rights Notices. These are sent
        > to you when you RSVP and
        > subsequently and are included in audio form at the
        > end of each recording
        >
        > RSVP:

        D5-nMQh5IRdqHdlD3FBPdBek5DK8Cub0yks5s4WlM2enya9bAcJcLnrKMcpBe9ECnGA5HbZSg>

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      • Elchanan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2007
          Hi Pam,

          We apologize, that link is a mess, our mistake. The correct place to send an RSVP is

              RSVP@...

          We appreciate your patience and your letting us know about this problem. Hope to "see" you there!

          Elchanan
          ______