Ok, we really ARE moving!

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Thanks for your patience in all this.  Remember when we claimed we would be in the new space January 5th?  Hahahahahaha!

      Anyway, our final day in our good ol' space is this Sunday the 18th, closing forever at 4pm.  We will open up in the new space on Monday, March 26th at 7am.  This might be a good time to mention our new hours:

      Monday - Friday  7am to 9pm
      Saturday  9am to 9pm
      Sunday  9am to 4pm

      Yes, we will be open on Saturday nights for the first time ever!!

      So, come on down and see the new place soon.  We think you'll absolutely love it - it's gorgeous!

      Thanks from everyone at New Chaco for helping make this a reality,

      Chris

      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe
      Corner of 50th and 12th Avenue NE