Fermentation Workshop In Eugene in April

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      To stay motivated I put together some workshops at times, and this
      April I'll be having one on FERMENTED FOODS. I see how I've not
      experienced all the benefits I can from raw foods and a big reason
      is because I don't get enough fermented foods in my diet. It
      occurred to me that I'd at least list it here because it may benefit
      others as well. I'm looking at having it around the 21st of April,
      possibly (a Saturday) from like 1 - 5 or so. It will be about $30.
      You can contact me at SchoolOfRAWk@... anytime, too, if you
      have any questions. Peace, Erica.

      ARE YOU EATING FERMENTED FOODS ON A DAILY BASIS?
      Fermented Foods are ESSENTIAL for health and even most raw foodists
      are not getting enough!
      This is a major mistake I myself have made, and namely for 2
      reasons:
      1) I don't like the way the ones that have presented to me taste
      2) I was intimidated by making them.
      ADDING FERMENTED FOODS TO ANY DIET WILL PRODUCE NOTICEABLE BENEFITS
      IMMEDIATELY.
      For optimum health, few foods rank higher than fermented foods! Dr.
      Ann Wigmore as well as other natural health pioneers consider it to
      be a dietary staple as they directly restore health and aid in
      defeating disease. Most all of us are deficient in healthy flora,
      but that can change with the addition of TASTY fermented foods!
      Learn how to get in the habit of making your own unpastuerized
      fermented foods at this fun workshop. Fermentation is not
      intimidating, it is fun!
      This class will include an educational share on the powerful
      benefits of fermented foods, then demonstrations on how to make
      Rejuvelac, Veggie Kraut, tasty Kombucha Tea, yummy Young Coconut
      Kefir, and surely more!
      Samples included!
      As you can see, this will be QUITE a day. You will leave with all
      the easy and thorough written and in-person instruction to demystify
      the art of fermenting, PLUS with your very own kombucha starter so
      you can go home and start brewing IMMEDIATELY. (Note: If you are a
      kombucha brewer already, please contact me about any and as many
      extra cultures you might have to pass along to aspiring brewers!) I
      WILL ALSO BE SHARING HOW TO MAKE MY VERY OWN GARLIC-DILL KRAUT, STEP
      BY STEP! YES, I AM GIVING AWAY MY PRIZED RECIPE! Let's all help each
      other in reaching our health goals and have some fun while we're at
      it! This is going to be HUGE considering ALL of the topics being
      covered---you don't want to miss this! You will leave with all the
      instructions, experience and knowledge necessary to create all sorts
      of ferments for your home.
      You don't have to depend on expensive store-bought Kombucha, krauts
      or expensive supplemental probiotics ANY MORE!