A Book or DVD from Victoria in Exchange for your Donation!

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007

      Hi friends ~

      I wrote to you earlier about my training efforts for an upcoming climb of Mount Hood in June as a fund raiser for the American Lung Association of Oregon ("ALAO"). This project has not been undertaken by me because I believe that the ALAO will arrive at a "cure" for asthma or emphysema. Instead, I can really get behind their efforts to curb environmental pollutions and to do what they can to prevent teens from beginning smoking. I also want to be an example of the health benefits reaped from eating living foods. (Who would've thought a year ago that I would be able to climb a mountain?)

      Victoria Boutenko has very generously donated some of her books and DVDs to the cause. If you will please make a (tax-deductible) donation, I will send you your selection (see below).

      You may either mail a check made out to the American Lung Association of Oregon to me (email me for my address) or you may visit the web site and make a donation online:

      www.reachthesummit.us
      Click on Sponsor a Climber
      Type in my name: Annette St-Pierre
      Follow the subsequent instructions online

      BOOKS
      12 Steps to Raw Foods (original version)  $11.95
      Green For Life  $14.95

      DVDs
      Greens Can Save Your Life (3-hour, 2-DVD set)  $24.95
      Interview with Sergei Boutenko (45 minutes, made by Valya) $14.95

      Thank you very much for supporting me!

      Annette