Ani's Raw Food Kitchen - free uncooking shows available!!

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      Ani's Raw Food Kitchen - Free uncooking shows
      available online!

      Hello Raw Portland!!
      I'd like to share with you my uncooking shows,
      available free online at my new website:

      http://www.aniphyo.com

      I just finished shooting a total of 10 epidoses here
      in Hollywood, CA
      4 are available to view now

      I'll be rolling out the other 6 episodes, 1 per week,
      until early May when my book, "Ani's Raw Food
      Kitchen", will be available everywhere.

      The recipes on the show are from my upcoming
      uncookbook.
      And, you can preorder for $13 and some odd change now,
      from my website!!

      These videos are available free because I want to
      inspire folks to incorporate more fast and easy fresh
      organic raw and living foods recipes into their daily
      routine.

      Please feel free to pass along my website info to
      anyone whom you think could benefit from this info.

      I'm at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim this
      weekend.
      And I've been getting amazing response on my upcoming
      book, the uncooking shows (which we've also produced
      into DVDs, which will be available on my website
      soon), and new products that I've been developing.

      Very exciting stuff and super fun down here!
      Miss you all
      Many warm thoughts and wishes to you all
      See you soon
      Ani

      SmartMonkey Foods
      organic living cuisine