Raw Food Made Easy in Seattle/Portland/Vancouver!

  • mike@therawdiet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "jenny@..." <jenny@...>
      To: Mike <mike@...>
      Sent: Friday, March 2, 2007 5:04:06 PM
      Subject: Raw Food Made Easy in Seattle/Portland/Vancouver!

      Raw-Food CuisineRaw-Food Cuisine

      Raw Food Made Easy in Seattle, Portland and Vancouver!

      Dear friends,

      I'm excited to be doing a book tour to the Northwest: Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver--for Raw Food Made Easy this Spring.

      I will be doing TEN Raw Food Made Easy booksignings, lectures, and tastings in the Northwest this Spring.

      Below is a schedule of all events. I hope to see some of you who live in the area there!

      You can find out more about these events on my website, www.learnrawfood.com.

      Best wishes,

      Jennifer Cornbleet

      March 24, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Seattle, WA, East West Bookshop
      Time:
      1:00-3:00 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      March 24, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Redmond, WA, Whole Foods Market--Redmond
      Time:
      6:00-7:30 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      March 25, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Seattle--VegFest
      Time:
      TBA
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      March 26, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Portland, OR, Proper Eats Market and Cafe
      Time:
      6:00-7:30 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      March 27, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Tigard, OR, Wild Oats Natural Marketplace--Bridgeport Village
      Time:
      1:00-2:30 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      March 28, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Portland, OR, People's Co-op: Courtyard Farmer's Market
      Time:
      3:30-5:00 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      April 19, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Vancouver, BC, Banyen Books and Sound: Ayurveda Center
      Time:
      6:30-8:00 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      April 20, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Vancouver, BC, Caper's Community Market
      Time:
      5:00-6:30 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      April 21, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Vancouver, BC, Barbara Jo's Books and Cooks
      Time:
      11:00 am-12:30 pm
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      April 21-22, 2007
      Raw Food Made Easy:
      Booksigning, Lecture, and Free Samples

      Location:
      Vancouver, BC, Expo West
      Time:
      TBA
      Registration:
      None required
      Cost:
      Free

      -----
      LINKS
      To learn more about my book, "Raw Food Made Easy," go to:
      http://www.learnrawfood.com/mybook.htm
      For FREE RECIPES, go to: http://www.learnrawfood.com/newrecipes.htm
      For the current NEWSLETTER, go to:
      http://www.learnrawfood.com/newsletter.htm