More Raw Books and Videos for Sale

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi Raw Portlanders,

      Thanks to everyone who bought some raw books and videos. I only have
      these items left:

      Rawsome Desserts video with Nikica Divich. Used to be available at
      Nature's First Law/Sunfood Cuisine, but no more. Appears to be out
      of print. Professional filming—one of the most professional-looking
      raw videos ever made! Learn 10 Quick, Easy, Decadent, Delicious Raw
      Desserts. New: $19.95, my price: $10.00.

      Detox Your World and Shazzie's Detox Delights. Beautiful books with
      a fun and clean energy. Tasty recipes for everything from puddings
      to smoothies to Indian food! Check out Shazzie's site for more info
      on this book combo:
      http://www.detoxyourworld.com/acatalog/sdd_dyw.html 382+ pages.
      Looks like she's selling the combo for about $25 plus postage from
      Britain, so my price is now: $17.

      Spiritual Awakening with Raw Foods with Victoria Boutenko audio CD.
      What a bargain! Victoria sells it for $11.95, but I'm selling it for
      only $6.

      Raw Knowledge book by Paul Nison. Interviews with successful raw
      foodists, including Viktorus Kulvinskas, Gabriel Cousens, William
      Esser, Rozalind Gruben, Annette Larkins, and more! Find out what
      they eat and what their secrets are to staying raw. 477 pages. New:
      $24.95. My price: $12.00.

      Let me know if you'd like to purchase any of the above items. I also
      have a ton of raw books for sale on Amazon.com. Here's the link for
      that: http://www.amazon.com/shops/books_galore_super_store Includes
      a beautiful copy of Survival Into the 21st Century by Viktorus
      Kulvinskas, Light Eating for Survival by Marcia Acciardo (both raw
      classics), The New Raw Energy (British raw classic), Hooked on Raw,
      The Raw Truth, Blatant Raw Foodist Propaganda (another raw classic
      and a real hoot to read!), Raw Knowledge Part II, Raw Spirit, Raw
      Family, Jubb's Cell Rejuvenation, Children of the Sun, The Healing
      Power of Flax, Is Raw Food for You?, Beautiful on Raw, and The
      Healing Sun.

      Blessings,

      Jennifer