Diabetes can be healed by raw food in 30 days. Trailer for film.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 11:17 PM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynXGA6fCEgU The
      link to the left leads to the trailer for a film which
      documents a successful study demonstrating that a raw
      food diet can reverse diabetes in 30 days. The
      patients were CURED of diabetes. The study was
      conducted at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in
      Patagonia, Arizona, under the supervision of Dr.
      Gabriel Cousens, M.D. A full length documentary on
      this will be released soon. I have known Dr. Gabriel
      Cousens for 6 and 1/2 years, and i believe that this
      is true. I saw an unfinished version of the whole
      film last September at the Raw Spirit Retreat in
      Portland, Oregon, and was deeply impressed. With Best
      Wishes, Pamela Melcher

      Never Miss an Email