Registration Begins! Raw and Living Spirit Retreat 2007

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Warm Greetings ~

      The new web site is up and registration is available for this year's
      Raw and Living Spirit Retreat at Camp Adams. (Yup, we have a new name!)
      The dates for this year's retreat are September 6-9. Many of last
      year's speakers, including Gabriel Cousens, and chefs are returning,
      plus we will be introduced to Raw Soul ( http://www.rawsoul.com )
      coming from New York.

      Check out the new site http://www.rawandlivingspirit.com

      You will want to register early for big discounts and because space is
      limited.

      Annette