A Precious Opportunity to Learn about Wild Edible Plants

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      Dear Friends , I am forwarding (enclosed in this
      email) information about upcoming workshops about wild
      edible foods taught by John Kallas. I attended one of
      his workshops on Sea Vegetables of the Pacific Coast
      last summer. It was packed with extremely accessible
      and useful information, and i thoroughly enjoyed every
      minute of it. On that basis, i rave recommend these
      workshops.***************************John is deeply
      sincere and his work is rooted in sharing his
      life-long love of nature on all levels. He is a
      thoroughly delightful person. He has a Ph.D. in
      Nutrition, a Master's in Education, and degrees in
      Biology and Zoology. He is also a nature photographer
      and writer. He has researched wild edible plants
      since 1970. He has taught thousands of people about
      wild edible plants all over North America, starting in
      1978. He gives abundant focussed information. This
      enables the conscientious student to accurately
      identify wild edibles, harvest them at the appropriate
      time, and prepare food the average person would
      enjoy.************************** While he has taught
      at numerous raw food events, he is not a raw foodist
      himself. He believes that humans are greatly
      benefitted by including generous amounts of raw food
      in their diets. He does not believe that the raw diet
      is best for everyone.********************I
      wholeheartedly recommend his
      workshops.********************** With Best Wishes,
      Pamela Melcher