Raw food + electric sprouter

  • Sue Aberle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      Hi, all -

      I'm holding a garage sale this weekend (need to raise some $$) and have
      a Tribest electric sprouter for sale, along with assorted raw food
      products, and a couple of raw food books. The sprouter cost me about
      $100, I'm selling it for $25, including an extra tray. I'll also have
      an Omega centrifugal juicer for sale, when I find the bin that it's in.
      (Easier said than done.) I'm even thinking about offering my Green
      Life juicer - I'm just not using it anymore. If somebody offers me
      enough $$, I'll probably part with it.

      The food products include Living Tree Community olives and agave nectar,
      as well as several Omega Nutrition oils. I also have a TON (well, it
      seems that way!) of glass canning jars that I need to move. They are
      great for storing dried and/or bulk foods, just use those plastic lids
      that you can get at the store. (I used to do LOTS of canning back when
      the kids were young. No more!)

      I have some (like, a case) Seventh Generation laundry detergent for
      sensitive skin that I'd bought for my sister-in-law, who then decided
      that she didn't want it, that is for sale as well.

      We'll be open Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., and we're at
      7117 NE 105th Ave. in Vancouver. Email at raw-sue@..., or call
      me at 360-910-5960.

      Hope to see some of you this weekend!

      Blessings -