Re: [RawPortland] Portland-Area Potlucks

  • Robyn Cornwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
      Shannon,

      Do you need RSVP's?

      Robyn

      Shannon Lundberg <shannacht@...> wrote:
      I'll be holding a Potluck at my house every third tuesday beginning in Februrary.

      The first will be on Tuesday, February 20th.

      4715 NE 17th Ave
      Starting at 7:00pm.

      looking forward to seeing everyone.

      Warmth,
      shannon

      Shannon Lundberg
      Bewegung
      Ostwest Kollaboration

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
        that would be wonderful. please RSVP to

        shannacht@....

        i'll send out another reminder in a few weeks.

        Shannon Lundberg
        Bewegung
        Ostwest Kollaboration

        Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
        area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
        seen a posting of one in a long time.

        Thank you.
        Annette

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel