Re: [RawPortland] Portland-Area Potlucks

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
      I'll be holding a Potluck at my house every third tuesday beginning in Februrary.

      The first will be on Tuesday, February 20th.

      4715 NE 17th Ave
      Starting at 7:00pm.

      looking forward to seeing everyone.

      Warmth,
      shannon

      Shannon Lundberg
      Bewegung
      Ostwest Kollaboration

        Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
        area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
        seen a posting of one in a long time.

        Thank you.
        Annette

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.

      • Shannon Lundberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
          that would be wonderful. please RSVP to

          shannacht@....

          i'll send out another reminder in a few weeks.

          Shannon Lundberg
          Bewegung
          Ostwest Kollaboration

          Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
          area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
          seen a posting of one in a long time.

          Thank you.
          Annette

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel