Portland-Area Potlucks

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi all ~

      Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
      area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
      seen a posting of one in a long time.

      Thank you.
      Annette
    • Shannon Lundberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
        I'll be holding a Potluck at my house every third tuesday beginning in Februrary.

        The first will be on Tuesday, February 20th.

        4715 NE 17th Ave
        Starting at 7:00pm.

        looking forward to seeing everyone.

        Warmth,
        shannon

        Shannon Lundberg
        Bewegung
        Ostwest Kollaboration

          Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
          area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
          seen a posting of one in a long time.

          Thank you.
          Annette

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.

        • Shannon Lundberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
            that would be wonderful. please RSVP to

            shannacht@....

            i'll send out another reminder in a few weeks.

            Shannon Lundberg
            Bewegung
            Ostwest Kollaboration

            Are there any potlucks being held on a regular basis in the Portland
            area anymore? I know we slowed down over the holidays .... I haven't
            seen a posting of one in a long time.

            Thank you.
            Annette

            in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel