Angela Stokes on KBOO this morning

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Rec'd this from Angela this morning:

      GREETINGS :)
      This is just a little mini-message to say that:

      At 10.30am PST on Wednesday January 17th, KBOO radio, based in
      Portland, Oregon, will be broadcasting an interview with me on raw
      foods, weight loss and my current projects. KBOO streams live on the
      internet, so you can tune in wherever you are by visiting
      http://www.kboo.fm/listen.

      Enjoy :)
      All love,
      Angela. xxx
      RawReform - The Natural Way to Weight Loss
      http://www.rawreform.com
      rawreform@...

      Online Store: http://www.rawreform.com/content/view/257/
      Blog: http://rawreform.blogspot.com