FREE Teleconference Series: Getting Started on the Path of Health

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007

      Greetings everyone,

      We are pleased to announce a series of 4 free teleconferences, organized in a progressive curriculum.

          #1:  Wednesday, January 24, 2007 CE       What is Health?
          #2:  Wednesday, February 7, 2007 CE       Messages from Within: Exploring Symptoms and Senses
          #3:  Wednesday, February 28, 2007 CE     Eat to Live!

          #4:  Wednesday, March 28, 2007 CE          Nutritional Self-Awareness

      ____________________________________

      - Are you new to raw food and wishing for some sort of "fast track", to help you get up to speed quickly?

      - Have you been in the raw food world for awhile, yet still feel confused about many things?

      - Do you wish to add a solid foundation, a conceptual framework and base of core knowledge, to help you better succeed in creating health in your life?

      - Do you wish it were easier to talk about raw food with others?

      To help you achieve all of these goals, we are initiating a FREE educational program, called "Getting Started on the Path of Health". At the heart of this program, we offer a progression of four teleconferences to help people get started quickly and easily with a raw, vegan, high water-content, low-fat, low-protein diet (a la 80/10/10)And along the way, we offer several guided learning activities, to help you internalize what we are sharing and identify more questions you'd like to ask. We'll even GIVE you a really nice Nutridiary tutorial.

      Everyone who completes the entire program will receive a certificate of completion from the Path of Health Community.

      No strings attached, this program really is free, including the 4 teleconferences, all 4 audio recordings, and the extra activities. That's part of how we serve on the Path of Health. We hope you'll consider participating.

      Watch for individual program announcements during the weeks ahead!!

      Best to all,

      Elchanan

      Bob

      Farrell