Paul Nison Event Tonight!

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Hello friends,

      You are invited to a special dinner and presentation
      tonight.

      Paul Nison will be in Portland today, Monday January
      15, speaking at Proper Eats cafe / market in North
      Portland, St. Johns.

      There is space still available, please RSVP with me if
      you can so we will have enough food prepared. My
      number is 503-771-3904

      This event will feature a special raw gourmet dinner
      prepared by Lizz, the Proper Eats raw foods chef. The
      dinner is followed by a new presentation by Paul.

      Below are more details.

      How was Victoria Boutenko's event last night? I
      couldn't make it. Did you take good notes?

      See you tonight!

      Mike Snyder

      Quoted from
      http://www.paulnison.com/events.htm

      Portland Oregan (raw food meal and lecture)
      Monday, January 15, 2007

      Proper Eats
      7:00PM to 10PM
      $30.00
      Proper Eats
      8638 N. Lombard Ave
      Portland OR 97203
      http://www.ProperEats.org

      For More Information and R.S.V.P. Contact:
      Mike Synder
      503-771-3904
      email:
      mike (at) TheRawDiet.com

      Newest Raw food lecture by Paul Nison
      "The Formula for Health"

      Plus a raw food meal by Proper Eats

      Main topics covered in this lecture

      *Disease defined and cured
      *The two major causes of all disease
      *The role of enzymes, blending and juicing our foods
      *Learn how to have more energy
      *How to avoid disease if you do not have it
      *How to stay looking young
      *The simple health formula to stay healthy
      *The importance of other factors than diet
      *Why people succeed on a raw diet, why people fail
      *Over coming all addictions
      *The role of cleansing

      And much more

      Plus have all your questions answered. Followed by
      book signing

      Please RSVP. Space is limited

      Here is an interview I conducted with Paul last year:

      http://www.therawdiet.com/PaulNison.mp3

      http://www.therawdiet.com/life_foods.pdf