Re: Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9 1:41 PM

      The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

      Raw Food Lecture in Portland
      Sunday, January 14
      6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

      Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

      Victoria Boutenko
      Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

      Nourish Your Body
      Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

      Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
      5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

      Advance Registration Required!
      Special price: $5.00