Re: [RawPortland] Re: Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      I do not have a copy of the attachment. but call 503-452-1132 to RSVP. Victoria is speaking at Bikram's Yoga at John's Landing.

      Shannon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007

        The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

        Raw Food Lecture in Portland
        Sunday, January 14
        6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

        Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

        Victoria Boutenko
        Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

        Nourish Your Body
        Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

        Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
        5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

        Advance Registration Required!
        Special price: $5.00