Re: Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • yeknommom
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
      For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
      to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
      flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
      Thanks!
      Jenna
    • Shannon Lundberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
        I do not have a copy of the attachment. but call 503-452-1132 to RSVP. Victoria is speaking at Bikram's Yoga at John's Landing.

        Shannon

        For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
        to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
        flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
        Thanks!
        Jenna

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Annette
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007

          The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

          Raw Food Lecture in Portland
          Sunday, January 14
          6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

          Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

          Victoria Boutenko
          Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

          Nourish Your Body
          Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

          Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
          5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

          Advance Registration Required!
          Special price: $5.00