Angela Stokes (Raw Reform) Radio Interviews

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      "Reprinted" from Angela's newsletter:

      INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JESSE RAPHAEL

      At 11.30am EST on Tuesday January 9th, I will be speaking live on
      air with legendary talk show host Sally Jesse Raphael. Raphael's
      team has been following my adventures through my blog. I'm delighted
      to have this opportunity to share this healing message further with
      the public. You can listen in, direct through internet radio at
      http://www.sallyjr.com/ or on local radio stations all over the USA.
      Enjoy :)

      INTERVIEW ON KBOO RADIO

      At 10.30am PST on Wednesday January 17th, KBOO radio, based in
      Portland, Oregon, will be broadcasting an interview with me on raw
      foods, weight loss and my current projects. KBOO streams live on the
      internet, so you can tune in wherever you are by visiting
      http://www.kboo.fm/listen.